Tuesday, August 28, 2012

On Tuesday we finalized the adoption of our daughter Magnolia. Now, this is certainly not a parenting blog, but I mention this because the rules of our adoption agency precluded posting photos of Magnolia online until the finalization. Since I can post them now, here are a few that I wish I could have put up back when I took them:

Here she is with her first turtle introduction:
















Here she is demonstrating her knack for getting anything in her mouth if you aren't paying close attention (say, when you're trying to take a photo of yourself and get the camera tilted just right):



Everyone likes diamondback terrapins (Malaclemys terrapin), Magnolia included:



And here she is taking a break on top of a mountain:







1 comment:

Keelan Evanini said...

Congrats on completing all of the bureaucratic hurdles for the adoption. Nice to see the pictures of Magnolia--that one with the cultivator in her mouth is classic!

--Keelan